Wednesday, July 29, 2009
clickbank
Well I've discovered what is called an affiliate company that more or less has all sorts of items for sale and will pay me a commission if I put their add on my website. I don't think I can put it on this blog so I'll put it on the www.k2000k2.com website just to see if I can first and then also to create yet another possible income stream on that website. So bear with me and you should see it on there soon. Just an update on income so far.... the www.k2000k2.com website has generated a whopping 2.01 all together.. most of that was one click worth 1.35 the rest came from 4 other click throughs worth various amounts. This blog here has made 0.18 cents on three click throughs. Remember no money comes my way until it reaches 100 dollars. So we are a loooooooooooooong way off. But I also have a hubpage that hopefully will generate something someday. I am also going to build a number of other websites as time permits to see what will happen. I've also joined twitter... not that is wild... I've got like 32 followers and didn't even try to get followers. This blog here has no followers but has had visitors. I've submitted it to some sort of blog thing a few days ago and I've noticed that visits are slowly climbing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment