Well it's late Saturday and I'm bushed. Worked overtime at my regular day job and am looking forward to a great hockey game tonight. Sorry I'm getting off track here. Anyways I found something that grabbed my attention on how to make some easy money online with a couple of websites. The first one is called the content authority found at www.thecontentauthority.com . There you will find a website that looks for people who are willing to write articles about various subjects. There are many internet marketers who are dedicated to making money online and need content for their niche websites. I decided to join up to check it out.
First they want to see if you are literate or not. You have to write a 150 word article on a subject of their choosing and submit it for evaluation. I did that and about a day later I was accepted into the writers guild. Wowzer, I never thought I could call myself an author but hey what the hell, the internet is such a neat place. So once accepted I went to their dashboard that shows the various topics that people want an article written about. I chose plasma tv bracket and needed to make a 305 word article as a minimum. I know you're going to ask... how much did I get paid. Well I'm a tier 1 writer (beginner) so I get .007 cents per word. It took me about 10 minutes to write the article so you do the math. It's just a starting point to show you that if I want to I can write probably 50 articles per day and make some decent money on the side. There are other places like this on the internet. Another one is textbroker but I'm in Canada and they won't allow Canadians to join because of some bogus excuse about tax laws.
So there you have it another method to make some extra cash online. I'm going to make many more articles for this new endeavor and use the money to finance my keyword academy membership and build more of my own websites. So far so good. I have a little stream of money happening daily now and I'm stoked to build it up. Next post I think I'll talk about adsense a little bit. Have a great weekend
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment