Monday, July 13, 2009

Ok I'm waiting

I'm now at a standstill for the second experiment above, but I thought I'd add a little bit of information for experiment #1. The website I made with Homestead is found at www.k2000k2.com give it a visit and see the adsense happening on most of the pages. Also notice the search bar at the top of the home page. This experiment is underway and just so you know Joe is on a cross Canada tour by bicycle right now at the time of this blog entry. What he's doing is raising awareness about our troops and what happens to them when they return home injured. He's also set up to receive donations for the St. Anne's hospital. He's having people sign Canada flags that will be sent over to Afghanistan to show our troops we support them.
Enough of that.
Right now I'm attempting to figure out how to promote my blog so people see it and hook up to it. I've applied to adsense for this blog, and still waiting for approval to put adsense ads on here somehow. Soon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment