Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I've monetized

Well as you can see here I have successfully monetized my blog. So now I have two possible streams of $ coming in. It will be interesting to see what happens. Now keep in mind I have no followers at this time for this blog so monetizing this place is kinda useless unless I start getting followers here. The other place is getting some action (www.k2000k2.com) so it will be interesting to see just how much the pay per click ads will generate.
So far I haven't spent any money making this blog. The K2000 site is owned by another fellow but I built it and look after it. Actually the proceeds of the pay per click is going to Joe. I signed him up for an adsense account. I'm hoping he makes a pile of dough. The guy pays for his troop support tour out of his own pocket. This is the second time and he's probably about 8,000 bucks into it. What patronage.
Anyways back to the quest.
I have been reading an ebook I picked off for free on how to make money on the internet.
Once I decide that there is some validity to it I will post the link here. I'm not selling anything and this is just a personal quest. More to come.... Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment