Ok so today I've started looking for a topic that I can build a website around to put my own adsense on. The other thing I'm still trying to figure out is how do you actually get people to follow a blog. I'm told there is a place called feedburner and a few other places you can submit a blog to. Hopefully I'll figure this out shortly. For now we are in a holding pattern. I will check the www.k2000k2.com site as soon as I can get a hold of Joe. He's the guy on tour and has the proceeds of any pay per click on the advertisements you see there. I will let you know any amount that is generated there in the near future.
Once I get a website set up for adsense I'll put it up here too.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment