Ok it's been about 5 days now and I finally got permission from Joe to check the adsense account and see if anything has happened. I was wondering what the account would look like and it turns out it was pretty straight forward.
We haven't made a dime so far but it tells you if you have and adds up the various ways you have on the website. On Joe's home page we have 2 methods to make money. The first one is a search bar by google and the second is the various pay per click ads on the right side. Nothing has been hit yet so far. We haven't had all that many visitors yet either since the ads were established. So we will continue monitoring this situation. Really I think it would make money if we had more visitors but that's all part of making a really hot website that will do that.
For now I will continue reading more of the ebook I have downloaded and find out more about the other methods. I am also pondering on what sort of informational website I could build of my own that would be one I could attempt to make more money through adsense on. I'll let you know when I figure one out. I think last night I also registered with feedburner but not totally sure as it seems to be complicated.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment