Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ping my blog

Ok it's getting late and this is my second blog for today but I want to some how start getting traffic on here. I started reading some online stuff on a site that gives free webspace and supposedly allows me to make money on line, it's called hubpages. From what I can gather this is similar to a blog but perhaps somewhere in between a blog and a webpage or ? It's still a place where you can put content and then monitize it as far as I can see. One of the things I read there was a hubpage that told me to ping this blog so I did. I went to the website in the link above and check all of them and put the web address for this blog on and pinged it. It will be interesting to see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment