Well it's been an interesting few days. I'm slowly starting to see some results from the the www.k2000k2.com web site as it now has made 5.60 since it has started. My hub page hasn't done anything yet but it's there to start happening as soon as the search engines pick it off.
Remember any time you make a website of any kind, it will take some time up to 3 months for the search engines to recognize it and rank it. Hopefully it lands on the first page of the search it was designed for. We will see in time if this happens. The design of the hub page was based on a search I did on google for dog grooming. You can find it at this address - http://hubpages.com/hub/grooming-a-poodle-dog
Notice all the various monitizing going on with it. I have ebay links (they make money apparently) amazon links do to. A pile of adsense ads are at the top and bottom.
When this webpage gets listed on the search engines I'm hoping it will do well.
More to come ...
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment