Thursday, August 27, 2009

Many Answers about making money

Well it's been a while since my last post and I've learned a lot about making money online.
I'm going to post it over time now because there is a lot of information to digest here.

If you want to know the truth stick around and you will know it.

If you're like me you've read a lot of hype about people getting rich by using the internet to make money, and now curiosity stirs as I want in on the gold rush!

So I set out on this trek to learn what I can and see if there is any truth to it.

The short answer is Yes you can make money, but it's not that easy and you may not make a lot or you could make a lot depending on how you do it.

OK so obviously I want to make a lot. Well there's a lot of missing pieces of the puzzle for anyone like me who's on the same trek. I think I've found most of them now.

#1 piece of the puzzle - you must be able to make a website yourself and up load it to a web host. (more on web host at a later post)

How? Well there are many ways to do this but the best way is to learn how to use a solid piece of software that will let you do this. I have purchased dreamweaver CS3 suite but CS4 is now available ... I used it to make my latest website http://www.centralparty.ca/ which is a political website sort of a sideline effort of mine and a few other Canadians out there. Dreamweaver CS4 is expensive and I will tell you there are other pieces of software out there. Some even are supplied by the webhost for free. Sitebuilder is one that is supplied by some hosts. I haven't used it yet but I've heard it is OK.
THIS IS AN EDIT TO THIS POST == FORGET ABOUT USING ANYTHING BUT WORDPRESS. IT'S THE BEST. I'VE LEARNED ALOT IN A FEW MONTHS.

Next post will be about web hosts!
Have a great day and I'll be firing a fair bit of information on here over the next few weeks.
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment