Well I spent the better part of an hour optimizing my main business website just so it ranks even higher in google. I used a tool that showed me things my website was missing when I built it many years ago (10 actually). This was the first website I ever built and it's all made of html code that I learned by reading the html for dummies book. The tool I used is called the marketing samurai tool. My website actually ranks 6th in the world for the keyword "wire harness manufacturers" of which I'm one. I fixed 5 items that were wrong so it should be interesting to see how it fairs the next time google crawls through it. I'm expecting to move up a few places at least if not grab the #1 spot for the world on it. You can check it out if you want the website address is http://www.ctwireprep.com/ When you type in a google search "wire harness manufacturers" as of today I rank 6th. I don't have this website monetized and never will. This is my business and I rely on this website to pull in actual customer request for quotes. It usually pulls in one or two good quotes per month. I have no sales person on the road drumming up business so this website is very important to the marketing of C-T.
I learned how to optimize a website by going through the process of learning about making money online and finding out if you actually can. You definitely can I assure you. It doesn't happen fast, and it's basically a part time job hour wise. By that I mean I put in about 4 hours a night for the past month and a half or so. The learning curve is long enough but I find it fascinating stuff. If you ever want to truly learn how to make money online go to the keyword academy (you can see the link over on the right side at the top of the green area). It costs a buck to check it out. They have a number of very informative videos about making money online. The same principles they teach for money making can be applied to any website to make it rank in google on the number one page. In fact I will say this. If you have a business website and you want to get it on page one of google you can most likely do it. Next blog I'm going to talk about what skill set you need to do what I'm doing with the online marketing stuff. Till then cheers.... Tom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice thanks for sharing this article. you can also refer this Wire Harness Manufacturers
ReplyDelete